Tuesday 25 September 2012

Euston Station - Millie's Cookies

24th September.
If you ever have to use Euston Station, may I commend Millie's Cookies. I had to go to Manchester again on the Virgin Train, and went economy class this time. Remembering the somewhat poor quality of Richard's catering on the last trip, I decided to top up with coffee and a bun before boarding the train. Random choice here for me, and I have never used them before. It looks as if it might be American franchise, but apparently it is not. I have to say that the chocolate muffin and coffee I took away from there for the excellent price of £2.99 exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be using them again if in the same place before a train. Did not try the cookies. They have many offers, including a year's supply. However the offer is not as good as it sounds as you only get a box of 12 every month. Hardly enough for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment